1. Nandrolone is an injectable anabolic steroid. For medical purposes the Decanoate version is most commonly prescribed with dosing falling in the 100mg per 1-2 week range for base therapeutic needs and 100-200mg per week for the treatment of anemia and some muscle wasting diseases.
2. The 100-200mg per week range is all most will need, medically or performance based in order to receive the recovery and pain relief benefits. For an anabolic boost, 300mg per week is the common low end dose with 400-600mg per week being fairly common.
3. 400mg per week is as high as most athletes will go and most all they will need, but some do go higher. It’s always important to remember that the higher the dose the greater risk of negative side effects.
4. For most users, technically because of its long half-life one injection per week will work but splitting it into two equal size smaller injections per week is more efficient.
5. Although short ester versions are not as common in medical circles, such as Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin, NPP) they are sometimes used. 50-100mg per week is the common dosing level.
6. 300-400mg per week is common among athletes for off-label use. Such individuals will need to split the injections into a minimum three injections per week with every other day being the most efficient.
Post time: Nov-20-2018